- Agile Scrum Foundation: – Agile Scrum Foundation certification testifies your understanding of Agile methodologies and Scrum framework. According to the ASF, it provides an understanding of core concepts and provides a unique credential that combines agile service management practices and scrum frameworks on development projects. This certification is provided by EXIN.
- Agile Scrum Master (ASM): – ASM is ideal for managerial professionals working in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management, and IT service management. This certification provides knowledge that involves a combination of methodologies, Scrum practices, and practical assignments. It checks the competency of one’s ability to function as a facilitator, coach, and enable a highly cross-functional team. This certification is offered by EXIN.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM): – As a CSM you are expected to build a body of knowledge of the Scrum, including its roles (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team), ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Demo, Daily Standup) and artifacts (Product Backlog Increment, Sprint Backlog, and Product Backlog). This certification is offered by Scrum Alliance.
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM): –. The Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) test is available to those who wish to validate the depth of knowledge in the Scrum framework. After getting the information about Scrum Framework, you will achieve the PSM I Certification validating your fundamental level of Scrum mastery. Professionals consider the PSM certification as one of the toughest certifications in the industry due to its rigorous syllabus, higher pass percentage, and tough exam patterns.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO): – As a CSPO, you work on defining the product vision, catalog the Product Backlog with the most important user stories on top, delight the customer by delivering the most valuable features/user stories, and responsible for maximizing the ROI.
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP): – The PMI-ACP covers the length and breadth of many approaches to Agile such as Scrum, Lean (Kanban), extreme programming (XP), DSDM, Crystal, and TDD, and increases your versatility. PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world experiences in leading Agile projects, skills, and techniques combined.
- ICAgile Certified Professional: – The certification is relevant for those relatively new to Agile, and for practitioners who feel the need to move from “being” Agile to “doing” Agile. Besides, the credential focuses on helping the participants understand the value of learning, regular and continuous feedback, inspect and adapt the culture, and cross-functional teams.
- CP-Agile Certified Coach: – The certification primarily revolves around the roles, responsibilities, and mindsets of an Agile Coach. After completing this certification or course, the participants will be able to differentiate between mentoring, coaching, facilitating, and teaching.
- SAFe Agilist: – As a SAFe Agilist, you will be able to help organizations scale Lean and Agile development, successfully execute program increments, deliver business value through release trains, and shape portfolio with lean budgeting.
For more info Click Here.